- Epoch duration: 6 hours
- Deposits / Withdrawal of TSHARE into/from Masonry will lock TSHARE for 6 epochs and TOMB rewards for 3 epochs.
- TOMB rewards claim will lock staked TSHARE for 6 epochs and the next TOMB rewards can only be claimed 3 epochs later
- Distribution of TOMB during Expansion80% as Reward for Boardroom TSHARE Stakers 18% goes to DAO fund2% goes to DEV fund
- Epoch Expansion: Current expansion cap base on TOMB supply, if there are bonds to be redeemed, 65% of minted TOMB goes to treasury until its sufficiently full to meet bond redemption. If there is no debt it will follow max capped expansion rate
Next Seigniorage indicates a countdown timer to the next epoch. (Each epoch duration lasts for 6 hours)
APR refers to the simple returns in USD value relative to the amount of TSHARE staked (USD value). Note: APR fluctuates from time to time and is dependent on certain factors such as:
- Price of TOMB
- Price of TSHARE
- Amount of TSHARE staked in Masonry (Locked Value)
Masonry will not mint any TOMB (NO REWARDS ON MASONRY) while TWAP < 1.01
Debt Phase take place on the expansion epochs that start after a contraction period where there are still Tbonds to be redeemed.
65% of Expansion during Debt Phase is allocated to the Treasury Fund to prepare for the TBOND Redemption. This amount is still reserved whether or not TBOND holders are redeeming bonds or not.
Once TOMB in treasury is sufficiently full to meet all circulating bond redemption, expansion rates will resume to normal.
TBOND emitted per epoch during contraction periods can be found on Regulations.
Stake your LP to earn TSHARE tokens
Shares Pools (Shares Reward) available for 12 months:
- TOMB-FTM LP: 35500 Shares
- TSHARE-FTM LP: 24000 Shares
TBOND (bond tokens) are available for purchase when TOMB falls below the 1 FTM peg. If TOMB's TWAP is between 1.00 and 1.01, neither TBOND nor TOMB will be issued.
e.g. if TOMB's TWAP < 1, exchange TOMB for TBOND will be in a 1:1 ratio.
TBOND (bond tokens) are available for redemption when TOMB goes above the 1 FTM peg.
To encourage redemption of TBOND for TOMB when TOMB TWAP > 1.1 and incentivize users to redeem at a higher price, TBOND redemption will be more profitable with a higher TOMB TWAP value, of which TBOND to TOMB ratio will be 1:R, where R can be calculated in the formula as shown below:
Where coeff = 0.7